BusinezzTime ©

BusinezzTime ©

maandag 23 februari 2015

8. What about.. Forex communities

Dear fellow trader,

Because of the trading conditions last weeks I haven't been so active in blogging. I hope in the upcoming weeks, I can make this up to you by telling and learning you even more about trading the (forex) markets.

Today I will tell you about the best site to make your own technical analysis. I use this site the most of all the sites I know, and it is more than helpful, today I will be talking about:




Tradingview is thé best site regarding live charts, analysis and trading idea’s from other traders. The site is so advanced, that you can talk to other traders in the chat about trading (forex), but also gold, bitcoin and indexes are there. 

So, what about the charts... they are excellent! You can create your own indicators, settings, colours for the bars, and use lots and lots of indicators made by the site and other traders! 

This is how my screen actually looks like:


It could be a little much, and it is, but actually, this is not enough. When I trade on my own, I have at least opened 4 of this windows with all kinds of indicators to tell me where the market is going. You will need a good internet connection for this, and also a computer or laptop that can run these kind of sites, cause when it gets stuck, you will lose time, and time is money!

I would recommend every trader to take a look at this site. You can create your own chart, and publish this, so everyone assigned to their newsletters gets it. 

This is just a fraction of what you can do, next post I will tell you more specific information about this site and how to use it, in the main time, you could take already some time to look at it.

Have a nice trading week ahead!

Kind regards,

Vince 


Entrepreneur of BusinezzTime


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten