BusinezzTime ©

BusinezzTime ©

zondag 5 april 2015

12. NFP update

Dear traders,

Just a little update:

As I recommended you all, the NFP came out bullish. I hope you listened to me, and got long positions. We will continue next week. 

Because gold was closed Friday, I expect a real volatile market on Tuesday, so please be aware of this. Also other USD pairs will be very volatile. 

Yesterday I made my prediction for next week when I was looking at my charts. I think we have 2 options at the moment. The EUR/USD pair could test the border again at 1.10. If it passes, we are going to 1.14 this week. 

When the pair does not hold on, we will see 1.08 again. But, after reaching 1,08 we will see a bounce once again to 1.14. If 1.08 does not hold we will see 1.05 or new lows. This is the chart I publicized yesterday:


https://www.tradingview.com/v/Z2VPaPua/


Be aware of the risk upcoming week, and do NOT trade if you want to risk much, please be sure of your own positions. 

Have a nice trading week.

Vince 

BusinezzTime

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten